Keyboard Image Viewer is built to be run in full-screen and controlled by a keyboard. It's perfect for managing large image collections.Feature List
HelpGetting StartedSearchingDeleting Duplicate ImagesBacking Up and Restoring Ratings and TagsPlatform
- Watches a specified set of folders for images
- Tags, Ratings supported
- Detects duplicate images by both file hash and image content
- "Smart playlists" of images: based on rating and tags
- Fully customizable keyboard and mouse controls
- Delete and rename images quickly from within the app
- Compact infobar at bottom of screen gives maximum viewing area for images
- Single-file backup for all tags, ratings and config settings
- Supports JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP and GIF (including animated)
This project is written for .NET 3.5/WPF in C#. It uses System.Data.SQLite for the database backend.
It runs on any OS that supports .NET 3.5: Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 and Server 2008.